The Cayman Islands, which consists of the islands of Grand Cayman, Cayman Brac and Little Cayman, is an overseas Caribbean British territory. It is an extremely popular tourist destination due to its tropical climate and wealth of natural beauty and wildlife. If you’re moving to the Cayman Islands you will have no shortage of beaches to visit or birds to photograph. You may be pleased to note that the official language on the Cayman Islands is English, so if you’re moving to the Cayman Islands and English is your first language you have nothing to fear when it comes to possible language barriers in your new overseas home. The islands that comprise the Cayman Islands vary and some parts of very developed while others are sparsely populated and even untouched. In the developed areas of the Cayman Islands you can find all of the modern conveniences such as clubs, restaurants, hotels and resorts. Tourism is obviously the main source of economic means for the Cayman Islands. The currency on the Cayman Islands is the Cayman Island Dollar. Speak with your international relocation specialist regarding the best way to convert your currency when moving to the Cayman Islands. Also, it is important that you consult your local Cayman Island Consulate prior to moving to the Cayman Islands so that you can discuss the different types of visas available. Once you determine which is best for you, make sure you give yourself plenty of time to apply for it prior to moving overseas.
We can help you!
Whether you’re moving to the Cayman Islandsor any other international location, it is vital that you find an international moving company that you can trust to get your shipment there safely, soundly and in the same condition you shipped it. Unfortunately, there are many overseas moving companies that claim to be the best, but they fall short of what a REAL professional overseas moving company should look and act like. When looking for an overseas moving company, try to find one that looks similar to I Love Moving, an international moving company with over a decade of experience successfully relocating families, individuals and corporate employees from and to destinations all over the globe:
• Specialized overseas moving business with over a decade of experience relocating customers worldwide
• Licensed by the Federal Maritime Commission as a Non-Vessel Operating Common Carrier (NVOCC) as well as the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
• FREE consultations with a relocation specialist to assist you in planning your move to the Cayman Islands
• Competitive rates in the industry
• Many referrals available to share from satisfied customers scattered across the globe
• Worldwide network of reliable shipping agents allows us to move clients smoothly from and to any location worldwide
• Dedicated staff of overseas moving professionals who hold excellent customer service as a top priority
• Exclusive ownership of a fully secured, environmentally-controlled warehouse facility available to clients who wish to store goods before or after moving to Bangladesh.
You also want to make sure that whichever company you choose is affiliated with the right organizations. I Love Moving is proud to be affiliated with or members of some of the following:
• Employee Relocation Council/Worldwide ERC®
• Foreign Commerce Club of New York
• IAM (International Association of Movers)
• NY/NJ Foreign Freight Forwarders & Brokers Association Inc.
• YP 25 (Young International Movers)
Whether you’re ready to move overseas now or planning on moving to the Cayman Islands in the future, I Love Moving would be more than happy to answer any of your questions and help you put your best foot forward on your quest to find the best overseas moving company.